Thursday, January 3, 2019

WHY BE RACIST, WHEN YOU COULD JUST BE QUIET shirt

It’s not easy being singled out and hearing other NCO’s tell their joes not to be caught around you. WHY BE RACIST, WHEN YOU COULD JUST BE QUIET shirt. Nor is it easy facing those bastard ass investigators that are solely there to fuck you. Lastly, it’s not easy to stay in the company that has taken up an opinion that doesn’t truly reflect you. Even though I was %100 innocent and there were people who had my back it hurt to see people try to take away the best thing you have going. I won my case as well, the CO and First Sgt were released and my new CO took me from my platoon and made me work for him after he saw me still busting my ass during an NTC rotation. Scariest moment of my life but you know what? We’re good now brother.

WHY BE RACIST, WHEN YOU COULD JUST BE QUIET.

They spare no expense with paperwork. WHY BE RACIST, WHEN YOU COULD JUST BE QUIET shirt. To speak on the freemason thing though and how creepy it really is. I have a friend who was stationed in Germany. She’s a lesbian but very pretty. Like, she could pass as a woman if she wanted to see just like the tough girl look. We got the talking about freemasons one day because I actually considered joining. It was pretty much the only way to rank up quickly where I was stationed. She says that in Germany some of her NCOs wanted her to come and join in on their little sex parties. Like some eyes wide shut type shit.  Wife swapping and orgies and shit like that.
Why Be Racist, When You Could Just Be Quiet tank top
tank top
Why Be Racist, When You Could Just Be Quiet sweatshirt unisex
sweatshirt unisex
Why Be Racist, When You Could Just Be Quiet ladies tee
ladies tee

Official WHY BE RACIST, WHEN YOU COULD JUST BE QUIET shirt, classis guys, sweatshirt unisex, tank top.

Why Be Racist, When You Could Just Be Quiet classis guys
classis guys
Why Be Racist, When You Could Just Be Quiet hoodie
hoodie
Why Be Racist, When You Could Just Be Quiet guys v-neck
guys v-neck


No comments:

Post a Comment