Monday, April 8, 2019

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Jameson shirt

This is the official I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Jameson shirt, hoodie, tank top and sweater. Designed by punchtee.
Jameson Whiskey Irish Wine This 3-time distilled, founded in 1780. Is one of the I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Jameson shirt leading brands of Irish Whiskey in the world and is also the fastest growing international brand spirit. About 1, 5 million Jameson glasses are enjoyed worldwide every day, which is about 20 cups per second. The whiskey has been greatly improved in the past 10-15 years. The favorite of Jim Murray and reached 95/100 points in Whiskey Bible 2013. Good whiskey when it comes to Irish “whiskey”, remember: “E, there’s an e!”. The water makes perfect Irish whiskey.

Source: punchtee.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment