Friday, August 16, 2019

I’m an April guy I have 3 sides the quiet and sweet Joker shirt

I'm a April guy I have 3 sides the quiet and sweet Joker tank top 
The I’m an April guy I have 3 sides the quiet and sweet Joker shirt long story is short, Joker is just a failed comedian, who quit his job as an engineer at ACE Chemicals. Trapped with poverty and an expectant wife, he is forced to accept a deal with Gotham, the mob enters inside ACE for a robbery. During the night of the robbery, he and the crowd were captured in a fire before Batman appeared. Startled and disoriented, he stumbled and fell on a batch of chemicals. The resulting mix greatly changed his body and mind, turning him into a Joker, a perverted and disillusioned version of his former self. 
Source: birthdayshirtsidea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment