Thursday, December 13, 2018

Grinch I’m not arguing shirt

Re the Scottish comment. We used to get that a lot, In fact, I worked in a few call centers close by to the old offices of your ISP over the years. Grinch I’m not arguing shirt. We used to get one of the lassies with a thick wedgie accent to call them back just to piss them off further. I always feel shitty for the rep because people get so rude about it. Not even a minute later, he started his spiel and was instantly cut off. Holy shit. Girl, get the fuck away from this family. Your boyfriend has been ok so far, but he needs to recognize that this isn’t healthy, sane, or right. They are disgusting horrible abusive people with severe mental problems and you should NOT have to spend another minute in their company. I would strongly suggest that if you have to be in their presence, you should record them. Save their text messages, their emails, everything.

Grinch I’m not arguing shirt, ladies tee, tank top, hoodie.

Grinch I'm Not Arguing Ladies Tee
Ladies Tee
Grinch I'm Not Arguing Hoodie
Hoodie
Official Grinch I’m not arguing shirt, sweatshirt unisex, guys v-neck, classic guys.
Grinch I'm Not Arguing SweatShirt
SweatShirt
Grinch I'm Not Arguing Classic Guys
Classic Guys
It was the SAME WOMAN! Of course, she was even madder than before and started yelling. Grinch I’m not arguing shirt. He sent her to the queue again and put himself in for a minute, quietly cursing under his breath. I think he has another job now. At least the guy sent a nice email. So it was worth it. It’s always nice when you get kudos when you least expect it. More customers should do that. Well, I understand where they are coming from. I didn’t have confidence that they put down the full story or even understood. However. I know there’s also a lot of idiots who work in American call centers, so. In my call centers case, our main clientele is 50+. That’s a fair point and I can definitely understand things the way you explained it. with accents who are just as capable of doing the same job as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment