Friday, July 27, 2018

Dingle hopper hair don’t care shirt

I struggle to keep my pittie's nails clipped and it's a struggle, Dingle hopper hair don’t care shirt she's very sensitive to having her feet handled. They're naturally long since the bed is long, too. I have to be very careful with clipping because she's sooo easy to "quick" accidentally. She drinks water like an elephant and insists on fresh if it gets down half way. "eyeroll".  We tried a dremmel, and he was having nothing to do with it. It takes 2 people to hold Moose.  I love dogs, have been around them my whole life. My choosing to have that collar on my dog is not changing the stereotype. If people are offended by it, it’s their problem. Not mine. Me sharing what a lovely dog Moose is, however, can help change the stereotype along with education and advocating - something I have been doing for 12 years now. So, cool your heels.Nobody said anything that I seen about the name on his coller but u lol he seems very entertained with the pineapple though lol u can tell he’s a big baby at heart spoiled rotten lol. You have definitely encountered the a few Facebook trolls who feel the need and damnit the responsibility to comment on whatever they feel is not right under their bridge. It's ok it helps them feel empowered. Kewl collar in my book! It's a conversation starter so I would not be able to put that on my dog but perhaps myself for a few laughs.  Pathetic you had to put all that in your edit OP. People on the internet are all social justice warriors basing their knowledge of the situation on a video of a dog and a pineapple. Fucking ppl these days. I’m personally so done with the whole “I’m so offended by everything” bullshit.Dingle hopper hair don’t care shirt Ps. Your dog is adorable and I actually dig the collar a lot! I need one for my dog that says tard dog because a she’s a dopey fuck sometimes LOL! This is funny, but this is a perfect chance to build a dog's courage! You say "What is it? Go see! Good boy" & encourage him to be brave & check out the thing that spooks them. Teach them to be brave & approach the thing that is new,
Dingle hopper hair don’t care shirt, sweater
Official Dingle Hopper Hair Don't Care Hoodie

Buy to here: Dingle hopper hair don’t care shirt
Home: https://closettshirts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment