Saturday, July 28, 2018

Okay But First Let’s Smoke shirt

But if you had money made of polymer they will not stick together like paper does, Okay But First Let’s Smoke shirt. come on USA, joing the team of colourful currency like many other countries have done. Your money is so boring to look at.  I have a $5 bill that my dog chewed up.. been keeping it in my wallet... finally found where to send it! I know... it's $5, but the experience is worth the wait.  Hispanic here 🙋🏽‍♀️ I didnt even notice the different races, I just saw the video and thought “Wow that’s pretty awesome.” I saw the employees as that, employees.

Okay But First Let’s Smoke shirt, hoodies, sweater, v-neck t-shirt and tank top

Okay But First Let's Smoke Hoodie
Hoodie
Buy this shirt:  Okay But First Let’s Smoke shirt
Okay But First Let's Smoke Ladies tee
Ladies tee
Okay But First Let's Smoke shirt
Sweater
Okay But First Let's Smoke Guys tee
Guys tee
Home: https://picturestees.com/
Stop making everything a race thing!! Okay But First Let’s Smoke shirt.  I’m sure the cow was worth more than the money in the wallet....so why kill it, cut the stomach out and mail it to D.C? He must not of liked his cow very much or was just pissed that he ate it. One of our kids found a decomposing dollar bill while digging in the yard once. We sent it in and they sent my son a check for $1. It was a really cool experience for him. John Lewis it really isn't though. If you have a sum of money in your house and a flood happens, or a fire, or even an animal rips it apart, it becomes useless. It can be thousands or more of dollars. So you send it in, to get your money back. Just because something isn't useful for you at this time, doesn't mean it's a waste of taxpayer money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment