Monday, July 30, 2018

Pee Is Stored In The Balls shirt

Lol, Pee Is Stored In The Balls Shirt. I thought it was normal to pee in the shower! Duh! It's going down the drain too, and instead of it being clear it's yellow. Lmao, No. I tell anyone who thinks its ok that I and 10 other strangers will pee in their shower, then they can clean it. They Usually think that is disgusting. Enough gross stuff comes off your body without someone having to clean up after you not wanting to use the restroom before you get into the shower.  Of course, it is. Anyone who says they don't is a liar. I make it a point to hold my first piss until my shower just so I can, in fact, piss there,

Pee Is Stored In The Balls shirt, hoodie, Guys Tee

Joy Division Pee Is Stored In The Balls Hoodie
Home:  https://picturestees.com/

Ain’t gonna lie, Pee Is Stored In The Balls Shirt. I def pee in the shower all the time haha. Sometimes not though, I’ve actually gotten out dripping wet to just sit on the toilet to pee and it feels super weird to sit on a toilet seat dripping wet to then urinate, I poop in the shower. Not mine, the neighbors, when they're at work. They keep a spare key under the rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment