Monday, July 16, 2018

Hi Yes I’m The Artist shirt

Wow....what an elephant sir ji,Hi Yes I’m The Artist shirt congrats to the Master who had trained the elephant of his dedication.The elephant also very intelligent enough to verify all the characters.., that recognition of colours, drawing trees, flowers and her own picture. Hat's of to the elephant and the Master.Really special. I do, however, it appears to me that the actual "artist" is the person who stands on the other side of the elephant. Notice the trunk of the animal is in a precise position each time the paint brush is put in his grasp; and, there seems to be a guiding mechanism of sorts.... something that obviously directs the elephant to paint the art.
Buy this shirt: Hi Yes I’m The Artist shirt

Hi Yes I’m The Artist shirt

Hi Yes I’m The Artist shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment