Thursday, September 6, 2018

I’m sorry, Is the BAND interrupting your conversation shirt

Most of us listen to respond instead of listening to understand. I’m sorry, Is the BAND interrupting your conversation shirt. How can you truly listen when you’re already preparing your response? True true. It takes practice and honest communication! Know what your partner wants, expect and respect. I like your analogy of listening, ” listening to respond not listening to understand.” Because most of us are guilty of listening to respond. You just open my third eye. Thanks. Ma’am. I don’t know you, but I’ve been trying to get my wife to understand that point for so long. I thought it was just me and I was crazy! Yes most of us do this in all areas of life not just in relationships alone, most often when hearing something that contradicts what we have always known to be true.
Source: https://picturestees.com/

I’m sorry, Is the BAND interrupting your conversation shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt and tank top

I'm sorry, Is the BAND interrupting your conversation Sweater


No comments:

Post a Comment