Sunday, September 2, 2018

Zero Sleep Bun Hair Late Again Don’t Care Mom Life shirt

Marlena, all of her all her glam looks she always explains how to so brows. Zero Sleep Bun Hair Late Again Don’t Care Mom Life shirt. Hey Lisa doing a little better didn’t sleep last night but my daddy got released form rehabilitation today and does another month outpatient he is on a walker but God has him and he is improving I’m so thankful,I saw a girl with 27,000 viewers today She apparently does makeup but was cooking. I recognized her from a Lange video since I follow them now. But geez…. really!? Nearly 30 thousand. Crazy!!! FB sucks, Its almost 4 am here in WV I’d love to continue watching but I better get some sleep before my kids get up lol… I think last week or it might be a week before but it was a few days after she made the DIY floor mirror
Source: https://picturestees.com/

Zero Sleep Bun Hair Late Again Don’t Care Mom Life shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt

Zero Sleep Bun Hair Late Again Don't Care Mom Life Ladies tee
                                                                                       Ladies tee

No comments:

Post a Comment