Thursday, September 6, 2018

Is The BAND Interrupting Your Conversation Shirt

also, remember when I spoke about respect as the major way to prove love… I’m sorry, Is the BAND interrupting your conversation shirt. respect allows you to lend a hearing hear and heart and when someone does that person has perfected the act of love… now someone who can’t give respect can’t give anything in this life… as respect is the cheapest thing anyone can give and it shows when we listen to let it sink looking at life from the angle of the person speaking instead of just listening to respond,  Sara Dacosta Yea right you sound silly. You don’t know most guys to even believe that to be true. Guilty I listen to respond!! But am now listening to understand.
Julie Nelson, I say that in my head. Because if I said please get to the point he would be offended and think that I don’t care, Too funny! My step dad takes so long too! One time my mom said, “yeah yeah yeah, and the moral of the story is what???”
Source: https://picturestees.com/

I’m sorry, Is the BAND interrupting your conversation shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt and tank top

I'm sorry, Is the BAND interrupting your conversation Sweater


No comments:

Post a Comment