Friday, October 4, 2019

Cow I seriously need a speed bump between my brain and my mouth shirt

Buy here: Cow I seriously need a speed bump between my brain and my mouth shirt
Source: (Free Shipping) Cow I seriously need a speed bump between my brain and my mouth shirt | Birthday shirts idea store
Cow is a living representation of Mother Earth in Hinduism. The Cow I seriously need a speed bump between my brain and my mouth shirt Bull is symbolic of Dharma, a set of rules and laws which create harmony by maintaining balance between chaos and order. Mother Earth (Bhoomi) is highly revered in Hinduism as a sacrificer for and a nourisher of mankind. And the Cow is considered to be a sacrificer and nourisher, and is thus considered a living representation of mother earth itself.

Ghost Halloween I was a Redhead before it was cool sweater
See more: animal Archives | Birthday shirts idea store

No comments:

Post a Comment