Thursday, October 10, 2019

Take the wheel Hippie girl and Jesus shirt

In recent days, newspapers across the US have been flooded with images of a family in Kenova, West Virginia displaying around 3000 perforated pumpkins. They see it as a family tradition every time Halloween comes. Chewing one was hard, but chiselling 3,000 was enough to see how much time, energy, and excitement Americans had for pumpkin and Halloween.

You can't scare me I work at Dollar General Ghost Harry Potter shirt Unisex Sweatshirt front

Yes I do have a retirement plan I plan to go cruising shirt Men's T-Shirt front

When a mother signs her child up for Soccer shirt Unisex Sweatshirt front

Save the planet eat the babies shirt Men's T-Shirt front

My Christmas wish more camping shirt Men's T-Shirt front

Happiness is being a retired nurse shirt Unisex Sweatshirt front

Jack Skellington people should seriously stop expecting normal from me shirt Men's T-Shirt front

Source: 2020kingtee

Unicorn I'll be over it I just need to be dramatic first shirt Men's T-Shirt front

Take the wheel Hippie girl and Jesus shirt 

Men's T-Shirt front

Santa Claus riding reindeer Fedex shirt 

Men's T-Shirt front

Jocat Joker cat funny shirt 

Unisex Sweatshirt front

I'm an Auntie shark doo doo doo pink shirt 

Unisex Sweatshirt front

I'm a grumpy old welder If you don't want a sarcastic answer shirt 

Men's T-Shirt front

Carry On Wayward Son Supernatural lyrics 15 years 2005 2020 cross shirt

Men's T-Shirt front
Source: 2020kingtee

No comments:

Post a Comment