Thursday, October 10, 2019

I’m an Auntie shark doo doo doo pink shirt

Buy here: I’m an Auntie shark doo doo doo pink shirt
Source: Jocat Joker cat funny shirt, tank top, v-neck, hoodie and sweater • 2020 KingTeeShop
This one time though, only Ben was there.I’m an Auntie shark doo doo doo pink shirt I didn’t know what to do. I went back home without the bag. Mom was furious! “Johnny, ya could have givin it to Ben!” She said. I went back, handed the note to Ben. He smiled and handed me the brown sack. On my way home, those 5 blocks, I decided to peek in the bag for the first time. It was a box of napkins. I was perplexed! I got home and asked ma what they’re for. She told me, “ for special occasions Johnny!” Ok, that’s all I needed for my young curiosity. 

Jocat Joker cat funny sweater
See more: JOKER Archives • 2020 KingTeeShop

No comments:

Post a Comment