Wednesday, October 30, 2019

October Guy the devil saw me with my head down until I said Amen shirt

Buy here: October Guy the devil saw me with my head down until I said Amen shirt
Silicon Valley promotes the October Guy the devil saw me with my head down until I said Amen shirt idea that the office is your home, you October have everything you need, and you should have giant bean bags and other amenities to be as comfortable as possible. It sounds good, but the real reason for that is so people can work all day. Having a frat or jock stereotype is completely against that October idea. (We don enthusiasts want to stay long where that kind of person exists). But companies start hiring that kind of arrogant person because of a lack of good programmers. So no, they are not promoting it, but accepting it as a final resource to get developers.
October Guy the devil saw me with my head down until I said Amen sweater 
Source: birthdayshirtsidea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment