Saturday, November 17, 2018

I’m murkin it shirt

I am SO glad someone else has a fake name! Ours is Frederick Tiberius Reynolds, It’s funnier when you realize neither DH or I have the last name, Reynolds. I’m murkin it shirt.For some reason, when grandpa got really old, he had trouble keeping all 8 grandkids straight, so he called all of us (mostly girls) Fred. Tiberius and Reynolds are references to some awesome starship captains with names we could never actually name our kid, My sister told the family that she was going to name her daughter Rocky Violet. We all hated it (mostly the Rocky part). We had great plans to buy her child all sorts of moose toys she could have a Bullwinkle to her Rocky. Luckily it was a long joke that none of us caught on to. She really had us going through.
guys v-neck
I'm Murkin It hoodie
hoodie
I'm Murkin It Sweatshirt
Sweatshirt

Official I’m murkin it shirt, sweatshirt unisex, guys v-neck, classic guys.

I'm Murkin It tank top
tank top
I'm Murkin It ladies tee
ladies tee
I'm Murkin It classic guys
classic guys
Home: Halloween t shirt.
From: SeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember shirt.
Source: MerryChristmasshirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment