Saturday, November 10, 2018

I’m a nurse and a Packers fan which means I’m pretty much perfect sweatshirt

I’m a Broncos fan but the greens QB is the most respectable, powerful, skillful and loyalists QB is the NFL, I’m a nurse and a Packers fan which means I’m pretty much perfect sweatshirt. whenever I see him play I think abt the rest of the QB in the league is a JOKE’S. Can you all just boycott everything else while you’re at it, so we don’t have to hear or see your dumb asses anymore?? I don’t know about your claim to be Christian. Christians are not to judge. God will do that for us. In case you have forgotten kneeling is a sign of respect. We as Christians need to respect everyone’s rights and differences. Boycotting all football is a lame expression of protest. There are many STRONG Christians playing the game.

I’m a nurse and a Packers fan which means I’m pretty much perfect sweatshirt,  hoodie, long sleeve tee, shirt, guys v-neck.

Guys V Neck
Im Nurse Packers Fan Means Im Pretty Much Perfect Hoodie
Hoodie
Im Nurse Packers Fan Means Im Pretty Much Perfect Long Sleeve Tee
Long Sleeve Tee
Im Nurse Packers Fan Means Im Pretty Much Perfect Shirt
Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment