Sunday, November 4, 2018

Official Carry on my wayward son shirt

A song around my era didn’t think I would like it different but I do. Official Carry on my wayward son shirt When I was growing up songs would stay on the top 10 for 1-2 year’s so eventually someone older than you would have the vinal. Thank you, this made my day!! Favourite version of carrying on, luv my super n friends!! No problem glad you enjoyed it! Subscribe to my youtube channel of the same name for more and check SPN facts video linked above! That’s when the song hit dean really hard and sam noticed deans pain and felt the song hit him super hard. Kansas was one of my first concerts nearly 40 years ago! Saw them again last year, front row wearing my “always keep fighting” t-shirt!!! Love it!!Fantastic job! Killing it on the drums here. Awesome musicianship throughout. Great lead vocals and harmonies here too. Keep the videos coming! Tyron Reed, it’s about that time of year going to miss you watching you run the combine in the soybeans and corn.

Official Carry on my wayward son shirt, hoodie, tank top, sweatshirt, ladies tee.

Carry On My Wayward Son Hoodie
Hoodie
Carry On My Wayward Son Ladies tee
Ladies tee
Carry On My Wayward Son SweatShirt
SweatShirt
Carry On My Wayward Son Tank top
Tank top
I don’t get it, Official Carry on my wayward son shirt all these pages and people can post their videos with music in it, and I try to do the same giving credit to the band for the song and I get banned from posting any more videos and can’t go live on Facebook… screw you Facebook you suck.  Wow, who murdered the song, if you want to use a great cover that does the song justice use Anthrax’s version.  I’ve literally never watched the episode all the way through, I couldn’t stomach it. It sucked. Maybe I’m alone in that, but I really disliked this episode.  I really thought that after being reminded of their other brother they would have tried to save him. It’s super annoying that Adam was brought in only to be totally cast aside and never mentioned. They really embrace the Sam & Dean character, like they are true blood brothers… It is really most touching episode yet funny when the boys said that they are the real Sam&Dean but the two girl character didn’t believe.
United States POD Print On Demand T-shirt - Official Carry on my wayward son shirt: https://closettshirts.com/official-carry-wayward-son-shirt/


No comments:

Post a Comment