Monday, August 27, 2018

Bitch please I’m so fucking fabulous shirt

A good addition to this recipe (in my opinion) would be adding blueberry jam to the frosting. We should try this sometime.  General question why add sour cream in recipes? What does it do to the cake? I heard it makes it more dense or sturdier, is that right?  My son has a nut allergy… would you just use extra vanilla extract or what could you substitute for the almond extract.  No vanilla in the buttercream? I always throw a bit of vanilla in chocolate things to bring out the depth of flavor. I made these peanut butter cookies this way and they are the best cookie will not use another recipe I do put a little vanilla. What makes it alright for grown women to walk around basically naked…like nothing ever but yet they are doing it.

Bitch please I’m so fucking shirt, hoodie, sweatshirt, tank top, ladies tee.

Bitch Please Im Fucking Fabulous Pee Glitter Shit Cupcakes Fart Rainbows Hoodie
Hoodie
Bitch Please Im Fucking Fabulous Pee Glitter Shit Cupcakes Fart Rainbows Ladies Tee
Ladies Tee
Bitch Please Im Fucking Fabulous Pee Glitter Shit Cupcakes Fart Rainbows Sweatshirt
Sweatshirt
Bitch Please Im Fucking Fabulous Pee Glitter Shit Cupcakes Fart Rainbows Tank Top
Tank Top
Buy this shirt: Bitch please I’m so fucking fabulous shirt at https://closettshirts.com or https://checkout.closettshirts.com/154845729-1352367619.html

No comments:

Post a Comment