Monday, August 20, 2018

Official Russia didn’t make me vote for Trump Hillary did shirt

Don in most of those counties there are more squirrels living there than humans. Russia didn’t make me vote for Trump Hillary did shirt. Should they get the vote to make your geographic argument stand? By your logic, Alaska should have 1/3 of the Electoral Votes. It’s the size of 1/3 of the lower 48.  Chris Dimitris the population has changed drastically since their time. When a nominee loses the popular vote but wins the office, it is not fair to anyone. The win is against the will of the people. Everyone loses. aul Nihan, there already is corruption and the electoral college caused it. They were a lot wiser than you too and would find the system arcane and irrelevant today. Of that I am certain! We need real candidates but that is not going to happen I fear!

Russia didn’t make me vote for Trump Hillary did shirt, hoodies, sweater, v-neck t-shirt

Russia didn’t make me vote for Trump Hillary did shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment