Thursday, August 16, 2018

Photography what part of don’t you understand shirt

Oh wow. Those are really cool. I had a friend walk me through how to do the sparkler photo. I’ll give it a shot later. But thanks! And by the way my phone is oppo f7 and I tried the head phone with taking selfies but it didn’t work, watch the part about the sparklers, hopefully your camera can do this and we can do it in Rhode Island !!! you could maybe use some of this with your yearbook kids. Well, maybe not the one where they use the matches. The pano one doesn’t work! It resets to a new photo every time you stop moving the camera while the other person moves! 

Photography what part of don’t you understand shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt

Photography what part of don't you understand Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Photography what part of don’t you understand shirt
Home: https://matonghcm.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment