Monday, August 20, 2018

I Believe In The Power Of Yet Apple shirt

Normally you need about 8 hours of sleep. I Believe In The Power Of Yet Apple shirt. Per my psychiatrist telling me since I’m a night owl. However, everyone is different. My math teacher will go to bed by 10 and be up by 5 since that’s her sleep timer. Me I can go to bed after 1 and I’ll sleep till 10. If I tried to go earlier I will wake up in the middle of the night and stay up till I crash again usually waking up about noon or later. So it just depends on the person and morning time or night time or their possible job schedule. And kids usually need more sleep than older adults and geriatrics. No. If u r a night owl and go to bed at 2 am waking up at 5 isn’t better it’s insane only a small percentage of the population can actually function on that little sleep.

I Believe In The Power Of Yet Apple shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt


I Believe In The Power Of Yet Apple Sweater
Sweater
I Believe In The Power Of Yet Apple shirt
Buy this shirt: I Believe In The Power Of Yet Apple shirt
Home: https://freehugsshirts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment