Sunday, August 26, 2018

I’m the coach that’s why shirt

The only one I didn’t find funny was the idiot filming while his cat was fucking around in a lamp, I would be so scared of my cat getting electrocuted. I’m the coach that’s why shirt. I feel like people who don’t have cats really don’t realize how often these things happen. I tagged someone, in this case, it very much resembles me. Hearing you talk about your difficulty with not falling over, feel like you might relate to this too. Some of these looked like handbags or boxes deliberately placed close to edges and with the owners knowing the cat will want to jump in, then know to film, predicting what will happen. Deliberately placing cat’s in harm just to get a funny video.

I’m the coach that’s why shirt, hoodie, tank top, sweatshirt, ladies tee.

I'm The Coach That's Why Hoodie
Hoodie
I'm The Coach That's Why Ladies tee
Ladies Tee
I'm The Coach That's Why SweatShirt
SweatShirt
I'm The Coach That's Why Tank top
Tank top
Buy this shirt: I’m the coach that’s why shirt at https://closettshirts.com or https://checkout.closettshirts.com/154854851-1352639348.html

No comments:

Post a Comment