Sunday, August 26, 2018

I Teach My Classroom Looks Like I’m Losing A Game Of Jumanji But I Teach shirt

I have a copy of that!!! I Teach My Classroom Looks Like I’m Losing A Game Of Jumanji But I Teach shirt. My department was laughing over it. But it is useful. We plan to use it as teaching aid to teach students to spot bad science. Both sides? You mean the factual side and the wrong side? This is not liberal versus conservative. This is fact versus opinion. They are not equal. Oh please. If global warming was real, Al Gore’s mansion would not have been built on the coast. Big Al built an energy-sucking mansion without solar panels or green energy.If the ocean is rising, I Teach My Classroom Looks Like I’m Losing A Game Of Jumanji But I Teach shirt. Al would not be able to get homeowner insurance on his home. Actually, I don’t. I teach students how to evaluate information by looking at sources and identifying areas of bias. Patrice, Your initial comment is why, when I started to become a human being (around 10th grade), I began recognizing teachers as heroes. And 99% of these scientists are on their governments payroll, and they like the grants given out to believe Al Gore and his multi-billion dollar scam, what do you think caused the ice age to disappear, it wasn’t fossil fuels, it was climate change, yep good old natural climate change, in fact, if anything we should be heading into another ice age, roughly every 10,000 years or so!

I Teach My Classroom Looks Like I’m Losing A Game Of Jumanji But I Teach shirt, hoodie

I Teach My Classroom Looks Like I’m Losing A Game Of Jumanji But I Teach shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment