Sunday, August 26, 2018

Let The Beat Drop Adenosine shirt

Can’t see any salad or chili sauce in the background so can’t be much of a venue, Ho hum … Let The Beat Drop Adenosine shirt.
I was looking forward to actually HEARING the beat drop. This was 99% talk and very little music. What TINY amount they played might have been cool if they played more than a millisecond of it! We are NOT complaining about the music. We ARE complaining about the lack of it! To whom should I write to get my 2 minutes and 19 seconds refunded? playing fps on console is like driving without hands, Another reason WhyBeAre is one of my favorite YouTubers, I wait for this all. year!!! We’re having Ravens for Christmas dinner and getting a Super Bowl win, Steeler Nation!! w00t w00t!! My family is going to be celebrating Christmas at Heinz Field. I cannot wait. We are so excited! Go Steelers!  I can’t watch the STEELERS game Sunday.

Let The Beat Drop Adenosine shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt and tank top

Let The Beat Drop Adenosine shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment