Sunday, August 26, 2018

BOB ROSS THE GOLDEN GIRLS GET THEIR PORTRAIT PAINTED SHIRT

Thanx for the memory used to sing along with the whole family back then and now m singing again after some 20 years. BOB ROSS THE GOLDEN GIRLS GET THEIR PORTRAIT PAINTED SHIRT. Years ago I had a very good friend who told me, every time she heard this song she thought of me, she passed away, and now the song reminds me of her. Like when they needed a new roof and it was leaking and Dorothy sees Rose with 2 buckets and asked is your room leaking too Rose? And Rose answers No Dorothy I was milking the cow I keep in my closet. Christina that was the daughter’s laughter time with my grandmother her great. My grandmother watched it until the day she died. Out was truly laughter for the soul. 

BOB ROSS THE GOLDEN GIRLS GET THEIR PORTRAIT PAINTED SHIRT, HOODIE, LADIES TEE, TANK TOP, SWEATSHIRT.

Bob Ross the Golden Girls Get Their Portrait Painted Hoodie
Hoodie
Bob Ross the Golden Girls Get Their Portrait Painted Ladies tee
Ladies tee
Bob Ross the Golden Girls Get Their Portrait Painted SweatShirt
SweatShirt
Bob Ross the Golden Girls Get Their Portrait Painted Tank top
Tank top
Click to here: BOB ROSS THE GOLDEN GIRLS GET THEIR PORTRAIT PAINTED SHIRT at https://closettshirts.com or https://checkout.closettshirts.com/154862216-1352873877.html

No comments:

Post a Comment