Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Official Preggosaurus Rex shirt

Preggosaurus Rex shirt. remember when I agreed to take you to the cinema because you were all excited about Jurassic World and then you made me watch the 1st movie at home right before? To all my fellow Jurassic Park/word lovers, I say this could be the sixth movie of our already five-movie franchise. good, but best dinosaur impression I ever heard is when you’re lying down and u jump up to burp…. definitely get a voice over the job on the Jurassic world with it pal. Hire him for the next Jurassic Park movie. he does an amazing impression! Just needs the green screen! My momma always told me I could be whatever I wanted to be when I grew up.

Preggosaurus Rex shirt, hoodies, sweater, v-neck t-shirt and tank top

Preggosaurus Rex shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment