Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Preggosaurus Rex shirt

I know how dangerous this is, but the banana just slew me!!! Preggosaurus Rex shirt. lmao!!! I think those pickup horses did pretty good to do that ..my gelding would absolutely lose his bundle if he saw that costume, He didn’t even break character when the table almost gave out under him. Can we take a second to admire his athleticism.. he did a standing jump from the floor to the table and landed smoothly, When I was a kid when I was a little boy, I always wanted to be a dinosaur. I wanted to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex more than anything in the world. I made my arms short and I roamed the backyard, I chased the neighborhood cats, I growled and I roared. Everybody knew me and was afraid of me. And one day my dad said, “Bobby, you are 17. It’s time to throw childish things aside,” and I said, “Okay, Pop.” But he didn’t really say that he said, “Stop being a fucking dinosaur and get a job.”

Preggosaurus Rex shirt, hoodies, sweater, v-neck t-shirt and tank top

Preggosaurus Rex shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment