Friday, August 17, 2018

Go Outside Worst Case Scenario A Bear Kills You Shirt

Amber Keith would have gotten the epidurals in the parking lot of the hospital if I could have. Go Outside Worst Case Scenario A Bear Kills You shirt. 2 successful births and I watched 3 of my grandchildren being born. Vera Lane a tear is so much worse and then hard to stitch up. If you are about to tear you are better you have an episiotomy. I’m currently having issues with my doctors trying to pressure me into a vaginal birth. I want a C-sec because of my broken hip and back pain, they say I should have a water birth for the pain but I can’t have an Epi if I have a water birth (which I never wanted in the first place!). I’ve had 2 babies, both ways. 1st, his heart rate was decreasing. I had an emergency c-section. 2nd, they said, “do you want an epidural?” And I said yes. They didn’t pressure me either time.

Go Outside Worst Case Scenario A Bear Kills You shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck and tank top

Go Outside Worst Case Scenario A Bear Kills You Guys tee

Buy this shirt:Go Outside Worst Case Scenario A Bear Kills You Shirt
Home: https://laurawagnerbooks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment