Monday, August 6, 2018

Official Baby Groot Drive Jeep shirt

I can’t watch the video at full screen as it only displays half the top of the video. Baby Groot Drive Jeep shirt, Awesome Vid! Left out the part where Chrysler was almost Bankrupt got an advance from the govt. Hire Lee Iacocca, Buy AMC for the Jeep Name and let the rest of AMC go a few years later. Gotta love my Jeep…and the interesting history. My first Jeep drive was a CJ5 back in the early ’80’s (same yellow color as my current JK), but I didn’t know (…or didn’t remember) it was owned by Kaiser! Why does the TJ behind you have white wall tires…….. sure the white wall if facing in but…… wow. And it looks like you buffed that paint with AJAX. Other then that. Keep up the good work. Donut media is awesome. 

Baby Groot Drive Jeep shirt, hoodies, Guys tee

No comments:

Post a Comment