Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Work Harder Ugly Stripper shirt

Love this show! Work Harder Ugly Stripper shirt. I love that it makes me smile, laugh, and cry. It’s a touching show, and I recommend it to everyone. I love this show!! Most worthwhile program to be found. Thank you so much for doing these. Mike, I just love this show because it shows how wonderful people really are, you are one of the (human) feeds I most look forward to. warms the heart!! Somehow this morning your Facebook showed up in my feeds .. your so awesome! Thanks for returning the favor .. I been watching this small episode for the last hour while drinking my coffee lol love this show now,  I’d love if Mike and Returning the Favor could do something for some great people in Detroit helping the homeless. They have a Facebook page called Everybody Matters. Please check out what they do and support them if your fortunate enough to do so. 

Work Harder Ugly Stripper shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt and tank top

Work Harder Ugly Stripper Guys tee
Guys tee

No comments:

Post a Comment