Friday, August 17, 2018

Official I Wish Hillary Had Married OJ shirt

Dear person reading this, I Wish Hillary Had Married OJ shirt. I don’t know who you are, but I hope your day has been going well if not, I hope it gets better. I appreciate you! You’re an amazing person who will inspire others to do great things, so keep up the hard work, it’s paying off! I remember this one night my hubby and I were arguing (screaming) in our kitchen and he got himself a glass of water, drank some, and handed it to me while still trying to make his point it disarmed the fight, and right then I knew we’d be together forever, I have another one. We were really mad at each other one day, totally giving each other the silent treatment. He goes out and mows the lawn because it’s about to storm and he wants to get it done before the grass gets wet. He gets back inside and not even 5 minutes later we hear a crash in the back yard. We look at each other in alarm and run out the back door. A tree had snapped in the wind and taken out half the yard and the whole back fence. I immediately burst into tears. He gathers me in his arms and asks me why I’m crying. “You were just out here!” I cry, “You could have been hurt!” end of the fight.

I Wish Hillary Had Married OJ shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt and tank top

I Wish Hillary Had Married OJ Guys tee
Guys tee

No comments:

Post a Comment