Monday, August 27, 2018

Official Make Orwell Fiction Again shirt

I hope next time, Make Orwell Fiction Again shirt. the US should have the mental test for every candidate before they run for president position! This guy … omg … speechless! I just can’t. How can people follow him? I guess that’s what happens when you cut public education funding. Haha funny, but true. Brittany Weichel. Someone must have told him because heaven knows he never read the book or any other! If this type of governing does continue, I can only take solace that at my age I will not live to see the worst of it.  Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, I’m the all powerful and mighty OZ. Please, Bozo, spare us! The same 50 or so words, if that many … scrambled, repeated, scrambled again, repeated …I don’t want to hear!! – Make Orwell Fiction Again shirt. Something for him to brag about, later!! – After all, everybody has or must or just gotta love him or else!! Sounds familiar. Like in the Wizard of Oz…”Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain”. A dumbed down Orwellian “quote”……with more stupidity added on for his base. My advice…open up your eyes and ears, to reality, and support the Constitution, Rule of Law, Human rights, our Allies, our Environment, the true Media, Religious freedom, and Equal rights. You remember…..

Make Orwell Fiction Again shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt and tank top

Make Orwell Fiction Again shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment