Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Official I’m Either Drinking Dr Pepper shirt. There is but one official beverage that covers Dixie like the dew, and that is the pause that refreshes. Don’t be a heathen, everyone knows that if it had been invented the Lord would have served it at the last supper. I’m from Georgia, & my Daddy has always said “Co-Cola”… I like RC Cola the best, then Pepsi, then Coke (just a personal preference… both of my parents drink nothing but Co-Cola…) & it’s always a “coke”, NEVER “soda” or “pop”, no matter what type it is…step away from the bong, sir. I’ll have you know that the Nu-Way is the only way, and they serve Co-Cola with their Hot Dogs, just like the Bible says.  And DP started in Texas; Co-Cola in Georgia. Pemberton was born in Knoxville, GA, was a pharmacist in both Macon and Columbus GA… So tell me again how Dr. Pepper is more Southern? More Southwestern maybe. And oh yeah, by the way, Texas, guess who designed your state flag and guess where she was from?  Lord, Deliver me.The Varsity is the BEST!! (Mama grew up in Athens, GA & Daddy grew up south of Atlanta)… Ain’t NUTHIN’ better than a “nekkid dawg walking”!

I’m Either Drinking Dr Pepper shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck and tank top

I'm Either Drinking Dr Pepper Guys tee
Guys tee

No comments:

Post a Comment