Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Official Latina AF shirt

My cat is cute and funny. Official Latina AF shirt. Loves to catch mice( live in the country),but when I try to pet her she wants to sink her teeth in my flesh. Its hard to love her. Okay , all were funny, until the end with the little black kitten. That was wrong to encourage that behavior. When it attacked the camera, I jumped! Seemed wilder and the best way to deal with that is to wrap it up in a towel and just hold it, so you don’t get scratched. My cat enjoyed watching this video! His favorite was the black and white cat slowly snatching the food from the table. LOL That white Persian with the fan on it in slow mo…

Gina Rodriguez Latina AF shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt and tank top

Latina AF Sweater
Sweater

Buy this shirt: Official Latina AF shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment