Monday, August 27, 2018

Classroom Looks Losing A Game Of Jumanji shirt

I Teach My Classroom Looks Like I’m Losing A Game Of Jumanji But I Teach shirt. Around changing the speed and direction of our natural wind force and direction making a change in our climate, do I make any since? Regardless yes or no, l have another theory, bottled water is the big thing with me. I keep 5 to 10 cases on hand. Now here is the problem. Millions of empty bottles are thrown away with the top screwed on with air trapped inside, now this air is never released back into our society. All of this air buried into land fills and stays there. When you finish your bottle, squeeze the air out of your bottle and put the cap back on tight, keep that air right here. Burns! I feel better now.

I Teach My Classroom Looks Like I’m Losing A Game Of Jumanji But I Teach shirt, hoodie

I Teach My Classroom Looks Like IĆ¢€™m Losing A Game Of Jumanji But I Teach shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment