Sunday, August 26, 2018

Official Dick Smells Like Chapstick shirt

Eleanor DeBellis Cortez that was the better way to put it. Dick Smells Like Chapstick shirt. You would have gotten a lot of reactions with this one from the start. Yes…please add subtitles for those who are hard of hearing. They too want to “hear” why we love you!! Eric Oberhausen, Who’s videos aren’t subtitled? You can turn the subtitles on and off online, Eric Oberhausen that is a great point!!! I’m not deaf, my wife says I have a hearing problem. However, there are times (many) when I would just as soon read what a person is saying and avoid misunderstanding. Accurate interpretation depends on precise delivery, which is dependant on device and environment.. Did you read me, Jon Miller? I am like Eric calling you out. If you have a message then grow the outrage, dissent or support by delivering it to everyone. Once again great point Eric Oberhausen!

Dick Smells Like Chapstick shirt

Dick Smells Like Chapstick shirt


No comments:

Post a Comment