Thursday, August 23, 2018

Malt Whiskey Disney shirt

Malt Whiskey Not Walt Disney shirt.. most PEOPLE Have such a difficult time getting the money to go there and there’s a very good chance they may not get in once I get there there’s no guarantee anymore I think he was a wonderful man with a big dream and they made it come true he believes in magic everybody needs some magic in their life some magic in their life. Used to be very magical place it is somewhat now it’s so crowded and mostly about money. Just my humble opinion. It’s still somewhere I love to go to. I love this story and I thank you Walt for bringing Mickey Mouse to us you have the Lord to die for your persistence in your life and to overcome your hardships I will always cherish the memories of watching your movies and then later on watching The Wonderful World of Disney every Sunday night after dinner and before I went to bed it was one of the few highlights I had in my life having my own hardships thank you for your creativity your imagination and your perseverance.  I remember watching Walt Disney every Sunday night, for years. The whole family would sit down and watch it together. One of the few things we enjoyed together. He was a great man, who did wonderful things for families, and especially for kids. We will never forget you mr Disney. Oh yes, he built DisneyLand…that’s why,it’s called ‘DisneyLand’ !!

Malt Whiskey Not Walt Disney shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt and tank top

Malt Whiskey Not Walt Disney Sweater
Sweater
Buy this shirt: Malt Whiskey Disney shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment