Monday, August 20, 2018

Russia didn’t make me vote Trump Hillary shirt

Our forefathers had no idea what you are talking about! Russia didn’t make me vote for Trump Hillary did shirt. The only idea you are repeating is your own! No, our forefathers were not wiser or sainted by God. They were men of an era of horse-drawn carriages that made
elections by popular votes impossible. We no longer live in that past! Toni L Kelley right now, some people in rural America are trying to rule the majority. Toni L Kelley, I was raised in middle America, Indiana. One side of my family is farmers. People in cities deserve to have their vote count just as much as those in rural areas. One person, one vote. I agree with Chris each district should get a vote, not the winner take all way. Would make it a lot fairer.

Russia didn’t make me vote for Trump Hillary did shirt, hoodies, sweater, v-neck t-shirt

Russia didn’t make me vote for Trump Hillary did shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment