Monday, August 20, 2018

Official I Believe In The Power Of Yet Apple Shirt

Yup. I tried the gym in the morning and the thing is, I Believe In The Power Of Yet Apple shirt. it was a disaster. I just rather do it in the afternoon and kill it. It’s even more fun when you have kids that wake you up four times a night. 1am, 2am, 3am, 4am… Just shuffle those hours. Colby BigCity Sutter lol with 3 kids a full-time job and in school I don’t even understand the words that are coming out of your mouth! Lmao! Same but I’m strict a bit , I sleep at 2 am and wake up 6 or 7 , and if I feel tired or sleepy within the day I can take a coffee or listen to music it helps a lot and sometimes I walk and get fresh air , but I feel better and my day is long and I have a lot to do , but I never felt satisfied. By lunchtime, I have already had a full day. It feels good to feel accomplished so early.

I Believe In The Power Of Yet Apple shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt


I Believe In The Power Of Yet Apple Sweater
Sweater
I Believe In The Power Of Yet Apple shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment