Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Customxmas-Dear person behind me I hope you know Jesus loves Love like Jesus shirt

Buy here:  Dear person behind me I hope you know Jesus loves Love like Jesus shirt 

Many instructors will con their students and often even themselves, into believing that their art is “too deadly” for combat sports and that they would easily kill (for example) the top MMA fighters in a “real fight”. On this forum, this tendency with practitioners of many different styles and systems, but that excuse is most prevalent with Wing Chun practitioners, at least in my observation and interactions.

Below is a video of Joe Rogan interviewing former Navy SEAL Jocko Willink. Both are very experienced martial artists and Willink in particular has extensive practical experience in real combat. While both prefer BJJ as a realistic martial art for self defense and real combat, both stress the importance of both grappling and striking skills. And in this video, both give intelligent reasoning of why this is important.

  Dear person behind me I hope you know Jesus loves Love like Jesus shirt See more: Customxmas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment